The Tax Cuts & Jobs Act made significant changes to the tax treatment of R&D costs that will affect almost every company in 2022. Join Boyum Barenscheer’s Greg Carlson and Aprio’s Dave Hanson for a webinar that will cover the changes, impact on businesses and steps needed to incorporate the changes.
- The “tax definition” for R&D costs (“Section 174” costs)
- The recent changes to the tax treatment of R&D Costs
- Understanding impact of the law change on your cashflow
- Steps businesses should be taking to incorporate the changes
- Ramifications on other tax issues
When: Nov 21, 2022 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Section 174 R&D Costs Update Webinar
You must register in advance for this webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.