It’s time for 2020 year-end tax planning. Follow along with CPAs John Csargo and Drew Wolf on this recorded webinar as they guide you through the newest changes and updates that could affect your taxes. Learn the latest on how you can achieve tax savings for 2020 and set up strategies for 2021.
They will cover issues pertaining to individuals, businesses and estates such as
- Standard deduction allowances
- Options to increase itemized deductions before year-end
- COD relief
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Investment gains and losses
- PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Retirement plan
- Depreciation tax breaks
- Deductions for tax savings
- Business interest expense limit
- Maximize QBI
Estate and Gift
- Tax exemptions
- Estate tax rates
- Gift tax rules and annual exclusion
- MN estate exemptions and tax rates
View the Power Point Presentation or the recorded webinar shown below.
As always, our team is available to answer your questions and discuss tax-saving strategies with you. Please contact John Csargo, CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org or Drew Wolf, CPA at email@example.com to have them assist you in your tax planning.