- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - St. Cloud State University
- Masters in Business Taxation - University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Taxation
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Robin has been a CPA for about 12 years now, mostly working with smaller CPA firms. She has a strong background in the retail industry, but has worked with a mixed bag of other industries. Robin has many years of experience helping small businesses with their accounting, preparing returns for business and personal, helping with sales tax, and planning. She has always had a love of numbers as well as delivering top notch customer service. Robin really enjoys helping small business owners clean up their books and get better tax planning in place so they can make more real time financial decisions.
Outside of the office, Robin has a family of boys! Robin and her husband have two younger boys, 5 and 9, and a 21 year-old stepson that lives in Duluth studying pharmacology. They also have a dog, Rocky, that is 11 years old and weighs in over 110lbs! Their cat, Jax, is pushing 19 and weights all of 6lbs, yet dominates Rocky! In addition to Rocky and Jax, they also have a couple of fish, Kevin and King Bob – the Jones love Minions!
Robin and her family enjoy spending time outdoors, going camping, and playing in the garden.