Many small businesses are reeling from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Boyum Barenscheer is here to help. We have gathered a list of helpful resources for small businesses to turn to during this unprecedented time.
Federal Health Resources
The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America – A short article with information about how each person can do their part to lessen the spread of COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) webpage on COVID-19 – This page is regularly updated and offers a wealth of helpful guides and information, including:
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers – Strategies for employers to use now, future planning considerations, tips for creating an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan, and additional links to resources.
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Detailed guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting facilities with either suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contamination.
- Traveler’s Health Notices – The latest guidelines for travel.
- Federal Legislation for individuals. Legislation that provides paid leave, establishes free testing, protects public health workers and provides important benefits to children and families.
Federal Business Resources
Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – An in-depth document from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) offering insights on how COVID-19 will likely impact workplaces, directions for reducing workplace exposure risk, and more.
Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – Assembled by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), this webpage offers a wide variety of helpful information, including:
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program – The SBA works with small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by disasters, including the COVID-19 outbreak. The program provides low interest working capital loans.
- Search for SBA Local Partners – Discover local assistance initiatives and resource partners near you.
- SBA Contracting Guide – Information on aid and assistance for small businesses with federal contracts.
State Health Resources
- Minnesota Dept of Health COVID-19 Updates – Updates on COVID-19 within the State of Minnesota.
State Business Resources
- Minnesota Department of Revenue
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry
- COVID-19 and MN Unemployment Insurance
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Do you have any additional questions? Would you like help finding local resources? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Boyum Barenscheer professional or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org