Important Tax Due Dates and Extension Process
Just a reminder that the traditional tax filing due dates listed below are not being adjusted this year by the government. Due to ever changing tax laws, related tax forms and software updates, coupled with the unknown of whether or not various states will conform with the Federal Tax Law, we are anticipating a high level of extensions that will be needed this filing season compared to years past.
If we do not hear from you with your tax information, or if we have not received back your signed E-file authorization (Form 8879) in a timely manner, we will file an extension on your behalf automatically from our office.
Tax Filing Due Dates:
- Partnership Income Tax Returns – Due 03/15/2022
- S-Corporation Income Tax Returns – Due 03/15/2022
- Trust Fiduciary Income Tax Returns – Due 04/15/2022
- C-Corporation Income Tax Returns – Due 04/15/2022
- Individual Income Tax Returns – Due 04/15/2022