The Boyum Barenscheer Greater Together Tour is a one-day program for students who have a desire to explore and learn about the endless possibilities of public accounting. The program will give you insights and exposure to the profession, as well as provide you with valuable lifelong lessons.
• Ideally, be entering your sophomore or junior year, but we are open to all students
• Ideally, some accounting coursework completed, but if not, that’s ok!
• GPA of 3.0 or higher; transcripts required
• Be curious about the profession of public accounting
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR ONE-DAY TOUR
• Hear from the professionals on what it means to be a CPA – a “day in the life”
• Shadow a CPA either in Tax, Business Advisory Services or Audit
• Receive practical, valuable tips and tricks on resume writing and interviewing
• Learn the benefits of an internship
HOW TO GET A TICKET
• Submit cover letter, resume and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interviews will be held in May
• Program will be held on June 26th