Boyum Barenscheer is looking for a Senior Seasonal Accountant to work 20-40 hours per week from early February to mid-March; up to 55+ hours to mid-April in addition to training in January.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Review individual tax returns, tax research, and tax communications, and other requested deliverables
- Works with confidential client matters; requires ability to keep matters confidential
- Minimum – five (5) years of Public Accounting experience
- Proficient in individual taxation
- Strong attention to detail
- Technically savvy and a strong aptitude in Microsoft Office and other tax preparation software
- Ability to work well independently and directly with staff
- Work hours: 20-40 hours per week from early February to 55+ hours mid-March to mid-April in addition to training in January; opportunity to work remotely depending on experience
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Boyum Barenscheer, PLLP is located near the Mall of America and offers a fun, business casual environment, competitive pay, and much more!
Send cover letter and resume to: