Boyum Barenscheer is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
In addition to possessing a strong technical expertise, B&B values a core set of values which all employees must demonstrate.
Business Acumen · Flexibility/Adapting to Change · Living our Values · Critical Thinking & Judgment · Results Orientation · Interpersonal Effectiveness · Continuous Learning · Building Collaboration · Creating Alignment
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for handling various marketing related functions as directed by the firm’s Marketing Director. This may include, but not limited to participating in firm marketing events and seminars both in person and virtually.
This position requires a high level of organization, the ability to juggle multiple priorities and a calm and helpful demeanor. This is a fast-paced department with many last-minute requests and deadlines. We’re looking for a creative professional who will thrive in this environment and grow with the firm. A can-do attitude is critical.
- Adding and updating blog posts
- Adding content on pages
- SEO maintenance
- Google analytics research
- RFP’s and Proposals
- Preparing RFP’s and proposals
- Maintaining log of proposal results
- Content writing as necessary
- CRM (ABLE)
- Supporting partners and managers in CRM assistance requests with ABLE CRM
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) management
- Development of social media calendar and campaigns
- Industry and Service visible expertise
- Creating posts in alignment with brand standards
- Video editing for YouTube posts
- Virtual meetings
- Scheduling Zoom meetings and webinars as requested
- Supporting staff in requests for webinars and virtual meetings
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Graphic design support for ads, brochures and social media
- Organization and management of timelines, projects and meeting minutes
- Creating and scheduling eblasts for internal and external audiences
- Managing email database
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5-years of experience in marketing professional services
- Digital marketing
- Event planning
- Content writing
- Creative graphic design (portfolio is a plus)
- WordPress website editing (HTML knowledge not required)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Mailchimp or related email program
- Social Media management
- Virtual meeting scheduling (Zoom preferred)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Extensive computer use and use of keyboard and mouse.
- Occasionally required to life and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Send cover letter and resume to: